Thursday 22 August 2013

Application for sick leave

Hi friends. if you are a student of any school in any country and you are suffering from fever and you are not able to go to school and you need some holidays from school for this you need to write a application for leave but you cannot know how to write a application. so i tell you what to do, you only read this post learn from it and write your on application. 

Today i tell you how to write a application to your principal for sick leave.

To
The Principle
F.G.Girls Model School Islamabad

Madam,

           With great respect I say that I have been felling unwell  and fever for past some days. now I am suffering from high fever and head ache. for this i cannot attend school for two days. so kindly grant me leave for two days 22.08.2013 to 23.08.2013. I shall be very thank full to you for this act of kindness.

your obediently
Sana khan
class v
date 21.08.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment